AnalytiX DS GDPR
While GDPR may seem a complex regulation, with the proper tools and governance programs in place the organizations can prepare for the oncoming changes and stay compliant by implementing a process surrounded by the right tools to manage metadata, track lineage of the data and tying it all together with an effective governance program.
The AnalytiX DS data governance platform for GDPR compliance delivers the core capabilities organizations need to build a solid governance program and data management platform to fully meet regulatory compliance. These capabilities work in tandem across governance for GDPR to help organizations accelerate time to compliance.
Some of the key capabilities include:
- Goals Manager, Business Glossary, Data Policies & Rules Manager
- Metadata & Data Dictionary Management – cataloging your physical data stores
- End to End Lineage and Impact Analysis (Only AnalytiX DS can do this)
- Sensitive Data Discovery – configure detection rules, scan, detect and manage PII and SPI (Only AnalytiX DS can do this)
- Tracking Data in Motion with Metadata Driven Automation (enabled via CATfX automation)
- Score Cards, Reporting and Dashboards