Sensitive Data Discovery – Datasheet
DISCOVER AND PROTECT YOUR DATA
The Sensitive Data Discovery (SDD) is a product specifically designed to assess, govern and monitor sensitive data across the organization and provide better visibility and access control across the enterprise to identify data security risks, threats and reduce the associated risks and where need increase controls on protecting the organizations data from threats.
THE NEED FOR DISCOVERING SENSITIVE DATA
Data is a critical asset utilized to operate, manage, and grow your business. Data is seldom at rest, it is federated and integrated across the organization introducing governance, manageability and risk issues that organization must manage. The knowing where your sensitive data is located and properly governed with policy rules, impact analysis and lineage views is paramount in order for your organization to be successful in managing risk, data audits and meeting regulatory compliance.
- Connectors to a variety of Databases, big data repositories and No SQL systems
- Empower Organization process owners and stewards to manage and govern sensitive data using a proven methodology and software driven approach.
- Define Business Data Elements for PII, SPI, PHI, the PCI security Standards board and other sensitive classification and configure rules to detect sensitive data
- Quickly profile sensitive data by performing metadata level and value level matches.
- Reduce risk of data breaches
- Comply with regulatory compliance, audits and improve data quality
- Automate the assessment of sensitive data and potential anomalies in data behavior.
- Publish location of sensitive data to knowledge workers
- Eliminate significant investment costs to manually identify data anomalies and management of sensitive data
- Perform periodic automated assessments to remediate risk and improve data quality.