- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
By entering your name and email address into any of the forms on our website you consent that you are subscribing (that you have “opted-in”) to our free ‘AnalytiX DS’ email newsletter. This is offered as a free service and no purchase is necessary. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter you can easily unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of every email.
AnalytiX DS NEVER shares or sells your email address to third parties.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.