About Code Set Manager
The AnalytiX Code Set Manager helps organizations drive the standardization of user defined reference data and Code Sets across an enterprise. The Code Set Manager allows organizations to create standardized code sets and valid values and allows importing of legacy Code Sets across multiple operational systems. The Code set Manager contains interfaces to easily import legacy code sets through its upload and database scanning capabilities and allows customers to build and version Code Mappings and “Code Crosswalks” to drive the Code set standardization processes and review changes to the Code Mappings as they may change over time.
- Enables Enterprise Governance of Codes, Reference Data and Standardization across Enterprise
- Enterprise Business visibility into Codesets and Reference data
- Streamline conversion between legacy and standard code sets
- Reuse and leverage enterprise Code Sets
- Deliver instant business value and enterprise visibility
- Improve data quality confidence
- User friendly grid capabilities to define Code Sets & Code Mappings
- Leverage and enforce industry best practices and standards for creating code mapping specifications across the enterprise for all data integration projects
Speak with an AnalytiX DS Specialist to learn more about how our Unified Platform can help your Data Mapping Process.