About Reference Data Manager
AnalytiX RDM lets you create database like structure to maintain all your reference data. You can create your own tables, add columns and scan/maintain all reference data. These reference tables will then serve the purpose for data quality tests by running validations on the data sets. They can also be versioned, published to various environments like DEV, TEST and PROD.
- Standardize Code sets across an enterprise
- Streamline conversion between legacy and standard code sets
- Re-use and leverage enterprise Code Sets
- Improve data quality confidence
- Leverage and enforce industry best practices and standards for creating Code Crosswalks specifications across the enterprise for all data integration projects
Speak with an AnalytiX DS Specialist to learn more about how our Unified Platform can help your Data Mapping Process.