About Release manager
AnalytiX DS Release Manager (ARM) offers a clean, intuitive 100% web interface to track the release process approvals, audits, and verification’s through the approval process when migrating release objects from one environment to another.
ARM enables the user to upload any kind of shared template objects when standardizing the type of forms required for planned releases, system access and approvals. The system empowers release managers to standardize a document repository to standards the release process and release documents required for a release. The quick, efficient and user friendly interface brings process, standards, management and collaboration to the area of release management from one environment to another.
- Empowers release managers to define and promote best practices and standards
- Streamline and facilitate release management process
- Reduce risk and meet corporate compliance standards
- Improve efficiency and reliability by automating the release management process
- Increased productivity and improved organizational autonomy via shared and collaborative release management environment
Speak with an AnalytiX DS Specialist to learn more about how our Unified Platform can help your Data Mapping Process.