AnalytiX-DS Big Data Governance
As Big Data continues to grow, so does the need for comprehensive Information quality and governance which spans traditional, big data and the IoT data sources. Organizations continue to invest heavily towards big data initiatives to take advantage of higher processing speeds and lower costs of ownership and need to discover, understand and govern the vast amounts of data the organization processes in order to improve information quality that helps all business users in accurate decision making across the organization.
HOW SIMPLE IS BIG DATA ADOPTION? HOW SOON CAN OUR DATA BECOME “BIG DATA ENABLED” AND CAN OUR DATA BE GOVERNED & SECURE?
The AnalytiX DS EPICENTER for Big Data Information Quality, Governance and Automation provides a comprehensive platform for governing Hadoop and traditional data sources through the life-cycle process of data. The governance platform for big data features Business and IT governance components which to improve overall information quality, collaboration and accelerated decision making across the organization.
- Universal Code Automation
- Generate any big data script using a template based metadata driven approach – SPARK, SQOOP, PIG, PYTHON, MAP REDUCE, R and more…
- Generate ETL processes for any data integration tools such as: INFORMATICA, IBM, PENTAHO, TALEND, SSIS and others…
- Using CATfX quickly create connectors to any thirdparty tools or in-house platforms
- Meet regulatory compliance and easily govern PII and SPI
- Comprehensive end to governance of cloud, on-premise and Hadoop data environments.
- Accelerates development timelines and increases coding standards sc
- Increases Easy ingestion of data from any platform
- Quickly migrate quality data into and out of Hadoop